Wednesday 14 April 2010

Cherri V Tweets from Twitter

Message: Clowning!! while I'm waiting for Mr @stephentosh to come get me so we can roll up to this gig, rocking a feather...






Performing at Essence in Kingston tonight ; ) on a late one...

Been writing a few bits and bobs today... Fun times....

Gonna hit the gym Nike training before my gig tonight @ Essence in Kingston ; )

@ the gym ; )

Nike training done, I wanna hit the boxing class but thr's NOT 1 female in sight!! Who's holding the pads 4 those hard back men?? Not I

K I'm a MESS right now after thoses two classes, I went back to see if any females had surfaced and they had ; ) so I done the boxing class!

No its time to get fresh for tonight ; ) performing at Essence nightclub in Kingston....

I think I'm slightly addicted to my likkle blow heater lol I could sit underneath it all day!! Lol central heating or no central heating!!

#nowplaying Jill Scott "slowly surely I walk away from...." BIG never gets old ; )

Can't BELIEVE I'm wearing a dress tonight to perform!!!! Hahahaha never normally do it.... New things, new days....

Heyyyyyyyyy new followers!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH!!!

On my way to Kingston to PERFORM whoooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!

Just pulled up to Essence Nightclub in Kingston.....

No comments:

Post a Comment